Saturday, December 20, 2008

Casey's Tavern

At my favorite Pub again !
With my favorite meal !
Enjoying the company and service of my favorite waitress, Suzanne !
And of course with my favorite humans, Naner Lady and the Hand.

Pintday this week (December 19) also marks the begining of Holiday for Naner Lady and the Hand. They don't have to go back to work until January 5. We also had tons of snow today, at least 6 inches, and more to come on Saturday night.

Anyway, if you ever find yourself out by the University of Michigan hospital, take a quick trip down the road (Depot Street), past the Gandy Dancer (Posh but not my thing), under the bridge and across from the Amtrak station you will see Casey's Tavern. Great Fish & Chips! Wonderful Burgers! Well, everything on the menu is really good, trust me I know, I've tried it all!

No comments: