Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Brunch at Denny's


We started going to a restaurant called Denny's every so often lately. This place is open all the time, it really is, 24 hours a day, that means they never close. The food is traditional american food and you can get breakfast any time you want to. We really like the one here in Ann Arbor because the people are so nice and friendly. Today we had Tammy as our waitress and she was really nice, I mean it! She did not look at me strange, she asked if I had everything I needed, and made sure I liked the food, just a wonderful personality. Keep up the great customer service Tammy! We find that the customer service is have the enjoyment of a restaurant, it is all about the people.
Always remember... Plushies have feelings too.
Happy Holidays !!

No comments: