Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Preparing for the interview questions



We are going to see Biggby Bob tomorrow at the "Spot Bob" Event. He is the CEO and co-founder of Biggby Coffee. His blog is linked to the side over there. ------>

Bob likes to ask people a few of the same questions so I am preparing my answers, so here goes:

Bob: What is your name? ** Nigel: Nigel T. Monkey

Bob: What is your shoe size? ** Nigel: Your concerned about my shoe size when I am not wearing any pants? Well, if you really must know it is one-tenth

Bob: If there is one thing about Biggby you would change, what is it? ** Nigel: to finally get the "official" button I have been asking for. I have a bouncy ball, I have a Kazoo, Naner Lady made this button, but on want one from you. Oi, that was almost poetry.

See you in the morning Bob =)

1 comment:

TracyC said...

Wait! There's more! We want them to ditch the frog and put you as the mascot. Tell them there will soon be softies all over picketing--demanding Nigel as our leader.