Friday, March 20, 2009

Confirmation today, I'm Famous !!!







Everybody loves Me!
After Dinner, Bangers and Mash with a Pint down at Grizzly Peak, we stopped by Biggby on Liberty for a dessert cuppa. Chris is the nice chap that took our order and he knew me right away, great customer connection. Jason came out while the drinks were in the works and was excited to see me, he knew me as well of course. I love this place. A few customers came in while I was waiting for our drinks and they got a photo taken with me too. It is great to be famous. People are great, and Biggby is a great place for coffee and meeting people. I also got the Naner Lady to get me a cool retro candy bar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nigel!!

Nice to see you today! You should stop in more often!

-Jason
Shift Leader
Store #155
Downtown Ann Arbor