Saturday, February 28, 2009

February Biggby Tour


Oi!
We went for a mini vacation over the weekend and did a bit of a Biggby tour along the way.
A list of our stops:
#1 - Ann Arbor Washtenaw store
#2 - Jackson
#3 - Marshall
#4 - Kalamazoo Main street
In Jackson they had a guest book so I signed in (that's were this picture was taken)
In Kalamazoo barista Kelsey knew who I was, see I told you I was famous.
I'm still waiting for Corporate to make proper B buttons, not that the handmade one by the Naner Lady is bad but a "real" button would be great. I saw some great looking sweatshirts at the Jackson store that would be wonderful if they came in my size. Oi! I just remembered there was a bear at the Marshall store that I think was wearing a sweatshirt hoodie, I should have asked him about buying it off him......

2 comments:

BIGGBY BOB said...

I enjoyed watching the tour through flicker :) Just awesome! I have been workin' on the gang at the office 'bout the buttons. You might consider goin' to http://www.biggby.com/bconnected/bHeard.php and leting them know too!

Nigel T. Monkey said...

Naner Lady emailed regarding a wonderful drink in the past and put the button request as a PS for me. I have written myself (with the help of the Naner Lady) to make sure they understand that I am the one who would really like the button. I'm sure it will work this time, I'm famous and the Naner Lady is not (we love her still).
~Nigel