Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Pintday is coming !


We are doing Pintday a day early this week. Grizzly Peak is doing a special this August with Burger and a Pint. They have 4 specialty burgers to choose from: Texas, Buffalo (the beasty), Turkey and Brie, and Crabcake. The cost of the Burger includes chips (fries) and a Pint! The specials are Monday - Thursday and Naner Lady is scrapbooking after work on Friday, so I suggested Pintday a day early =9 I can be so sneeky, tee hee.
Note: this photo is from the day of our last blizzard during the spring, see the cool snow on the sign :) I feel it is fitting for the name, grrrrrrrrrrrrr

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find shot glasses are the perfect size for my beer, plush monkeys should not drink their weight in beer. Have a great time!

Nigel T. Monkey said...

The smaller glasses are more managable in size, but you have to make sure your wait staff keep it filled, or if your human still has a steady hand they can fill it =)

Anonymous said...

Just had a pintday of my own :) fish and chips with some British TV

Nigel T. Monkey said...

Brillient!
Pintday is the best day of the week =)