Tuesday, July 15, 2008

B There


Mornin' Everyone !
The 100th Biggby store officially opens today !
I as at the Biggby store here in A2 on Washenaw this morning to get my cuppa and sticker. Elizabeth gave me a couple extra stickers for the guys at home, George and Gund. I've been very excited about this opening =)
I'm at work with the Naner Lady today because even though it is only Tuesday, it is like her Friday this week. The Ann Arbor Art Fair will be going on and driving though town to get to work is just not very easy with so many people around, so she has the rest of the week off. She is taking George to the Art Fair tomorrow morning, he is always curious about that stuff.
All right then, I've got to get off the computer so the Naner Lady can work. See you at the Liberty Street store during lunch, Cheers !

2 comments:

leanscout@msn.com said...

Does Nigel have a Northern or Southern English accent? Is George an American relative? Does the "T" in Nigel's name stand for Tip? My wife was at the 100th Biggby opening but did not see Nigel. I thought Bob might have caught him on video. Just some thoughts.

Nigel T. Monkey said...

I have a light English accent (the humans wing it since they are American).
George is one of my best mates here at home. He is commonly thought of as curious (Curious George).
The "T" in my name stands for Tea, I was a promoter of PG Tips in England, that is their #1 selling tea.
We didn't make it out to the party, my humans had to work and with the drive from Ann Arbor we would have missed all the fun.